Prepare for an entry-level career in tree service and other plant-based industries. Green Reentry Job Training offers classroom instruction, hands-on training and service learning with a focus on environmental justice and stewardship.
This Providence-based training program includes OSHA safety certifications, employment skills building and on-the-job experience. Trainees will receive a weekly stipend. Industry-standard tools, personal protective gear and assistance with transportation will be provided.
Applicants must be:
- Formerly incarcerated or justice-impacted
- Highly motivated to learn green industry skills
- Excited to work outdoors as a part of a team
- Able to lift 40 lbs & spend the day on your feet
Preference will be given to applicants who:
- Have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19
For a paper copy of the application text/call (401) 996-4922 or email email@example.com.
After you apply, we will contact you to set up an interview.
For more information or for a paper copy of the application email firstname.lastname@example.org or text or call (401) 996-4922.