COMPREHENSIVE COMMUNITY ACTION PROGRAM (CCAP)
- Location: 311 Doric Ave, Cranston. (Main office)
- Phone: 401-467-9610
- Website: https://www.comcap.org/
Comprehensive Community Action Program: provides services to families including parent education classes, home-based support for parents through Parents as Teachers Program, and assistance for new parents. CAP agencies also offer a wide range of social services.
CHILD & FAMILY RI
- Providence office: 1268 Eddy Street, Providence. Phone: 401-781-3669
- Middletown office: 31 John Clarke Road, Middletown. Phone: 401-849-2300
- Website: https://childandfamilyri.com/
Child & Family RI offers parenting education, family counseling, and comprehensive support of families involved with DCYF.
CHILDREN’S FRIEND & SERVICE
- Main office: 153 Summer St, Providence with additional offices in Pawtucket and Central Falls
- Phone: 401-276-4300
- Website: https://www.cfsri.org/
Children’s Friend & Service provides support to reentering fathers pre- and post-release, a “Dedicated Dad’s” peer support group, early intervention services for families with infants and toddlers with physical or mental issues, parenting classes, and comprehensive support of families involved with DCYF.
FAMILY SERVICE OF RHODE ISLAND
- Main office: 55 Hope St, Providence
- Website: https://www.familyserviceri.org/
Family Service of RI Provides services for families involved with DCYF, families of children under 18 with behavior issues, and support of new parents with infants and toddlers under 3 years old through a family visitation program. They offer mental health and substance abuse counseling for adults, children and families at 55 Hope St, Providence. Call for more information or appointment.